Make Yourself at Home in this Luxury Cunnamulla Accommodation
Relish in the convenience and quality which is blended in grand style unique to Club Boutique Hotel, the top choice accommodation in Cunnamulla.
The inviting range of 1 and 2 bedroom suites will suit your needs.
From April to November Outback Safari Glamping is a unique feature providing a five star experience under five million stars.
Your stay will be memorable and relaxing.
All rooms are fully air-conditioned and air cons are switched on prior to your arrival.
As a result you feel cool and welcome immediately, other features include warm outback welcome, safe oasis with everything you need.
For guests that travel with work all relevant facilities are available.
Business travellers can work effectively, includes desk, chair, good lighting and quality speed wi-fi.
The minibar is stocked with tea, coffee, sugar, milk, bottled water and some snacks. You won’t get an outrageous extras bill if you get the munchies as it is all complimentary.
We accommodate and cater for work crews with competitive packages.
If you want to relax or explore the area the knowledgeable staff are on hand to provide the most up to date visitor information and tour booking service.
Spacious bathrooms with unlimited artesian bore water will ensure you relax and revitalise during your stay at Club Boutique Hotel Cunnamulla.
Cunnamulla is located on the largest part of the Artesian Basin the largest underground water system in the world.
The Artesian Basin provides access to an obscene volume of pure clean mineral rich water direct from the basin through our large shower heads.
The health benefits are well documented so enjoy this facility, wash your hair lather up your soap and you will feel totally revitalised.
The down side is it does have an odour of sulphur. It is beautiful to drink and when it’s cold there is no smell.
All rooms feature a remote controlled flat screen TV that is wall mounted for perfect viewing from your bed.
You’ll appreciate the peace of mind and convenience of secure off street, locked parking facilities.
The attentive but laid back nature of the staff is most noteworthy in our guest reviews saying they felt at home.
Club Boutique Hotel Cunnamulla is re-defining luxury in outback Queensland to ensure you’ll sleep sound in the sumptuous beds, fluffy pillows, five-star linen, robes, towels, slippers and decadent amenities.
We understand the importance of the perfect night’s sleep and we have you totally covered.
The beds and sleeping conditions are so good you will want to sleep in every morning!
You can further find your Zen relaxing in our spacious gardens with lush manicured lawn, an excellent spot to unwind, read a book or enjoy a few drinks, dinner under the outback stars or dine in our Cunnamulla restaurant and Bar.
Rates are per night and include:
- Room only with a second daily service included
- Queen Beds as standard
- 1 night minimum stay for all bookings
- Free WI-FI included in room and in public areas
- Flat Screen TV wall mounted with remote control
- Bar Fridge stocked with two bottles of water, Robert Timms coffee bags, tea bags, sugar, milk, snacks
- Luxury amenities shampoo, conditioner, body wash, triple milled soap, hair dryer, slippers, shaving point
- Free airport pick up and drop off service is required to be pre-arranged on booking
- Free daily laundry service for extended stay guests
- Self Rating of 4 STARS
- Children: Infants 0 up to 2 years are Free of Charge using existing bedding. Children over 3 years of age are as per adult rates. Cots are available at a rate of $10 per night, payable direct and to be pre-booked.
One Infant is permitted to be added to the maximum room capacity when a cot is booked for the infant to sleep in.
- Check-in time: 2:00 – 6pm Check-out: 10.00am
- Reception Hours:
- Mon – Sat: 8am – 6pm
- Sundays: 2pm – 5pm
Check in out of hours is required to be pre-arranged on booking
- Payment facilities available: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX
Check-In Time: 2pm | Check-Out Time: 10am